June Wine Dinner - June 24
We are happy to announce our First Wine Dinner on Monday, June 24 at 7:00 pm. at our new Rosemary Square shop, 550 Central Ave.
Wine and cheese were made for each other it seems. But let's take it one step further. We invite you to join us for our first wine pop up dinner. Our Wine Specialist Kiara is working with our culinary magicians to create a perfectly balanced evening of wine and taste. The wine selection at the shop is seasonally curated selection from small producers of organic and natural wines, and the dinner will showcase our focus on organic and low intervention/natural wines.
We're so glad you will be joining us. A few details -
We are a cheese shop, not a restaurant, but somehow we are able to magically transform the shop into a dinner venue for these occasional dinners. You will be served at a long table, family style, complete with candles, flowers, table cloths, linens, china and glassware. You will be served a three course meal, with surprises and delights.
The menu is fixed so we will not be able to make any changes, however, if you have allergies please let us know now. We do have nuts in our kitchen. Please let us know if you are vegetarian. Please note that we cannot accommodate a strictly vegan option, but we can offer a vegetarian option.
The Fine Print
- The ticket price is $140.00 plus tax and a 20% gratuity.
- Includes wine paired with the three course.
- Sparkling or still water will be on the table.
- BYOB is not permitted as we will have chosen wines to accompany the dinner, to purchase either by the glass or the bottle.
- The Ticket is non refundable or transferable, unless we can sell your ticket of course, should your schedule change.
- We will provide everyone with a tally of any extra wine at the end of the evening, and will include a 20% gratuity at that time which will account for the cost of the ticket and any additional wine purchase.
We regret that gift certificates/credits are not redeemable for special events/dinners