PASTA DINNER, OCTOBER 5, Saturday - 7:00 pm
As you may know, we do an occasional pop up dinner series. Super fancy, three courses with a lot of fanfare. Well sometimes we want to slow it down a bit and do simple, elevated, but really, really good. Introducing our new Evening Series, which we are calling funnily enough “The Series”. This evening series will focus around a cheese category, or a meal, or a wine. Perhaps a cheesemaker will visit. You get the idea. Our first dinner centered around Fried Chicken, and it was a great way to kick off this adventurous series.
The second event is simply called The Series: Pasta + Wine. Kiara is teaming up with Chef Rae to create a casual dinner focused around Chicken (cheese of course) and a paired wine. The cost is super accessible $45 which includes a main course, some snacks, and a glass of wine. It will be held October 5, Saturday, at 7pm. And did we say it’s only $45! (For reference - our pop ups are over $100 a person.) Tickets are online here. ONLY 24 spaces.
The menu is fixed so we will not be able to make any changes, however, if you have allergies please let us know now. We do have nuts in our kitchen. Please let us know if you are vegetarian. Please note that we cannot accommodate a strictly vegan option, but we can offer a vegetarian option.
The Fine Print
- The ticket price is $45 plus tax and a 20% gratuity.
- Includes a glass of wine.
- Sparkling or still water will be on the table.
- BYOB is not permitted as we will have chosen wines to accompany the dinner, to purchase either by the glass or the bottle.
- The Ticket is non refundable or transferable, unless we can sell your ticket of course, should your schedule change.
- We will provide everyone with a tally of any extra wine at the end of the evening, and will include a 20% gratuity at that time which will account for the cost of the ticket and any wine purchase.
We regret that gift certificates/credits are not redeemable for special events/dinners