POP UP DINNER #13, October 23, Monday
We are happy to announce our Pop Up No. 13 on Monday, October 23, 7:30 pm
It's almost time to enjoy all that the region has to offer, direct from the farms. Our Chef de Cuisine is our very own Kailene Quinn who is preparing a beautiful menu for you complete with 3 courses and three cheese amuses. Kailene is a classically trained chef having graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY. This is Kailene's fourth pop up dinner with us. What made her previous dinners so successful is the care she took in sourcing local and regional produce, as she planned a beautifully balanced meal around Sarasota's seasonal best.
We're so glad you will be joining us. A few details -
We are a cheese shop, not a restaurant, but somehow we are able to magically transform the shop into a dinner venue for these occasional dinners. You will be served at a long table, family style, complete with candles, flowers, table cloths, linens, china and glassware. You will be served a three course meal, as well with what we call a "perfect bite" in-between each course.
The menu is fixed so we will not be able to make any changes, because after all, we are a cheese shop with the tiniest of kitchens. However, if you have allergies please let us know now. We do have nuts in our kitchen. Please let us know if you are vegetarian. Please note that we cannot accommodate vegans, but we can offer a vegetarian option.
The Fine Print
- The ticket price is $110.00 plus tax and a 20% gratuity.
- Includes a glass of wine, red or white.
- Sparkling or still water will be on the table and is on the house.
- BYOB is not permitted as we will have chosen wines to accompany the dinner, to purchase either by the glass or the bottle.
- The Ticket is non refundable or transferable, unless we can sell your ticket of course, should your schedule change.
- We will provide everyone with a tally of any extra wine at the end of the evening, and will include a 20% gratuity at that time which will account for the cost of the ticket and any wine purchase.
We regret that gift certificates/credits are not redeemable for special events/dinners